Re: [PROPOSED] Swap the "open" and "official" versions of the new logo

On Fri, Jun 04, 1999 at 04:49:09AM -0400, Branden Robinson wrote:
> I don't know how controversial this suggestion will be, but I propose that
> the official version of the new logo be the one with the bottle in it.

Folks, I'm going to be anal about this but I have to be.  Debian-devel gets
so much traffic that I often just skim it. So....

I don't know if this is an official proposal that I should track, but if it
is, and if you want to make one, please make sure it's posted (also) on
debian-vote or cc'd to secretary@debian.org.

There was already one missed, adding the Don Quiote (sp?) logo.  I feel bad
about missing that and I don't want to miss any others but you can't count
on me reading -devel.

Infact, if I had my druthers - All proposals would be posted to debian-vote
with a cross post (and appropriate reply-to) to debian-devel-announce.. I
should put that on the web site somewhere..hmm...

Anyway, I hate to be inflexible but proposals posted just to -devel stand a
good chance of being lost.

- Darren