[OFF-TOPIC] Clueless ISPs

On Thu, Jun 03, 1999 at 09:01:22AM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:

> My advice to you is to find an ISP who has a clue (oh, and tell them why
> you're changing ISPs) --- eventually people taking this approach will kill
> the clueless ISPs off, or the ISPs in question will develop a clue.

That's a problem because we - people using the internet having a clue - are a
small minority. My provider will not care if I move to another one while I
have to tell people my email address changed (okay, in this case I only had to
change forwards).

The only group who could change this are the big ISPs who have a clue. They
could just switch off the router to this idiots making our all lifes easier
;-))

cu
    Torsten