Re: non-English copyright

Hello all, this may be disturbing for most of you but I would
like some of you will check the following rough translations
of copyrights from Japanese to English as I wrote in former email.

> >                                            If you cannot, post the
> > translation, making sure that you say it is a translation, and ask
> > for comments.  They should show whether it says what you think it
> > does.
>
> If possible I might do like the above.

Note:
- I changed every proper noun in the following translations.
- There may be my fundamental misunderstandings of the original when I
translate it so even if someone fixed my wrong English usage but after
contacting with the author, it may be changed again.
(I am very sorry if this really happens.)
- You may rewrite entirely not fix partly if it is easier.
- Please check not only grammartical errors but also naturality,
that is, I wish it looks like usual English license.
- I appreciate also if you check only one or two of them.

(1. will be non-free)
Unless you delete the necessary files or modify them you can distribute
and/or use freely. You can not distribute or use the program for commercial
purpose.
If you find bugs and you need to modify the program to fix them, please
contact the author. If you add new functionality to the program please
contact the author to confirm where you modify and after modified please
notify the author where you modified. You can not distribute the modified
version to prevent the disorder with derivative versions.

-------------
(2. will be main but please read carefully !)
1. foo is provided "AS IS" and any express or implied warranties are
disclaimed. In no event shall the author and the organization the author
belongs to, be liable for any damages arising in any way out of the use
of foo.
2. You can redistribute foo freely provided you retain this copyright.
3. You can modify foo and use it freely. But you can not distribute
the modified version without the permission of the author. You must contact
the author.

You can contact the author at <someone@some.where.jp> when you report
the bug and/or the modification.

NOTE: The condition 3. contradicts with DFSG, but Mr. Someone, the author,
kindly modifys the condition 3. to DFSG 4. and now

3. You can distribute the modified version only if the distribution of
"patch files" with the source code for the purpose of modifying the program
at build time. You must make derived works a different name or version number
from the original program.

-------------
(3. will be main)
 Copyright (C) 1991 by Some One

You can use, modify and redistribute the program without the permission
of the author. In no event shall the author be liable for any damages
arising in any way out of the use of the program.

Please send the bug reports and/or encouragements to the author:
<someone@some.where.jp>

-------------
(4. will be main)
Distribution;

You can distribute freely "foo" and "foo1" unless you modify them.
It is recommended to distribute as a whole but if not you must include
this notice. There is no problem to separate "foo2" and "foo3" for
they are independent from the rest. You can distribute the modified version
if you include the original copyright and if the program shows the message
which tell the users the program is modified, for example, shows the
special version number. You can use freely a part of the source files.

Sep  xx, 19xx -- Nov xx, 19xx by SomeOne (someone@some.where.jp)

Thanks in advance,		1999.6.7

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>