ITP: logout-button (a button that ends your xdm login session)

PLEASE NOTE! I am -not- subscribed to debian-devel! So PLEASE Cc: me if you
want me to see it. (I'm taking a break from the volume of -devel... :)

Welll, actually, the package is done... I'll put it up at

   http://earth.laney.edu/pub/jim/logout-button

If there are no objections, I'll upload it. lintian bugs gone.

>From the description:

 This is a button that appears on your screen when you log into xdm.
 When you press it, it logs you out of the session.
 .
 You need to have a file called .xsession in your home dir that starts
 the logout button in the foreground and your window manager in the
 background. By putting other things in this file, you can do things
 like change your background to your favorite image, start a clock and/or
 a terminal window, or even add a rotating earth or fish tank! You can start
 any number of programs as long as you background them.
 .
 An example of .xsession is in /usr/doc/logout-button/examples and if you
 edit it choosing your favorite window manager, it will try to find and
 use it. Remember to place it in ~you/.xsession and make it executable.
 If you don't edit it, it will try to find and use the fvwm2 window mgr.
 .
 X infrastructure has a mechanism which waits for some program to exit
 indicating the user wishes to end his X session. logout-button is
 the simplest form of such a "session manager".
 .
 The example .xsession file provided in the doc/examples directory
 picks a window manager to run, starts it in the background, optionally
 starts other clients (xterm, xearth, xfishtank) also in the background
 and finally starts the session manager (logout-button) in the foreground,
 replacing the process and process ID belonging to the shell interpreting
 the .xsession. Because the infrastructure of X is waiting for this process
 to exit, when logout-button is pushed, the session is ended.

-Jim