Re: Need Debian Developer for TWINE package

Since last year I've been making sporadic efforts to package TWINE.  But
my own machines are too slow for debugging the packaging of such a huge
beast and doing stuff on va.debian.org was not fun.

But if you have done all the hard work :-) I would love to help get this
program into Debian.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>