Trouble with ssh to master

Hiya, I was connecting fine a while back from my devel machine inside our
firewall at work.  Now I can't connect to master anymore.  The remote host
closes the connection as if tcpwrapper denied me.  I can connect fine to
my home machine which runs sshd.

I just found another interesting quirk, I can connect from an x86 Debian
box to master, the box with the problem to master runs PPC Debian.  Before
this I thought they changed /etc/hosts.deny on master because if I set the
PARANOID option it will deny me from inside the firewall since my host
doesn't match.

Any ideas?  The master admin is at Usenix this week. :-/

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com