How to find out which lists I'm s_u_b_s_c_r_i_b_e_d to

(The '_'s are because the first time I sent this, debian-devel attempted
to turn it into a subscription request :-)).

Based on recent discussion as well as long standing desire, it would
be way cool if I could sent a message to lists.debian.org to find out
which mailing lists I'm subscribed to. (If this is currently possible,
it isn't obvious from the smartlist docs or the Debian website.)

Regard,
Steve Greenland