Re: netscape status?

uwd38znr@umail.furryterror.org (Amy Fong) writes:

> I hate to bring Redhat into this but their netscape package actually
> uses a wrap-around script to work around some of the libc6 2.1 bugs.

No problem bringing Red Hat up, we share code quite willing both ways
with RH.  We do have our own wrapper script for Netscape, but I don't
know if it is designed to address the library compatibility bugs.  (I
don't have Netscape installed ATM.)  Maybe this should be forwarded to
the Netscape maintainer, and/or (if it can be shown that we really
need this) sent to the BTS.