Re: potato systems for compilation

On Mon, Jun 14, 1999 at 02:13:00PM +0200, Guenter Geiger wrote:
> Are there any potato systems (i386) online, which can
> be used for compilation ?

pandora.debian.org

> I currently only have an alpha system, and AFAIK it is not possible
> to make a new package upload with alpha binaries.

Of course it is. We have several developers who don't do i386 at all.
There is an i386 build daemon, so you should not feel obligated to
provide i386 binaries yourself.

   "... memory leaks are quite acceptable in many applications ..."
    (Bjarne Stroustrup, The Design and Evolution of C++, page 220)