Re: Why was exim selcted as the default MTA?

Jor-el <jorel@ibm.net> writes:

> 3.  As I mentioned in my original post, conditional rewriting will
> _not_ fix the problem. How would it handle the case when a mail destined
> for an external address is also CC'd to a local address?

If you want to rewrite headers on externally bound mail only, that is,
mail going through your smarthost router, you can use the headers_add
and headers_remove options to this router.

Chris.
--
Chris Webb <chris@arachsys.com>          College: +44 1223 506955
Trinity College, Cambridge                   Fax: +44 1299 402597