Re: Debian SGML/XML packages (was Package wanted: libxml-grove-perl)

As a Debian user who toys with notions of someday maintaining packages,
I think this is a great idea.  I'd find it immensely useful.  Especially
if the collection of information included:

1. all the various packages that can do something useful with the SGML
source (like Jade)

2. pointers to "howto" style documentation for the whole Debian SGML
experience.  By that I mean -- don't limit the scope to SGML authoring
or data storage.  Anything relating to translation of SGML to anything
else should be fair game.

It seems like Debian has a lot to offer in this area, but I think a
centralized information repository would help someone like me a lot,
having no SGML/XML experience at all.

Jesse

--
Jesse Jacobsen, Pastor          jjacobsen@jvlnet.com