rxvt-ml

Hello all,

I am a Japanese user of krxvt (one binary of rxvt-ml package),
a very smart terminal emulator with Japanese support.

Now rxvt-ml is of 2.6.0-2 but I encountered some problems
with krxvt of this version.

- In krxvt "echo $TERM" shows "rxvt" now but I remember that
  in a former version (I do not remember the precise version)
  it showed "kterm". I wish to know this is an intentional change
  or a kind of bug.
  I can not find any information about this in /usr/doc/rxvt-ml.

- I found the changes of options about mfont and multichar_encoding
  in /usr/doc/rxvt-ml/changelog.gz but I think these are very
  basic changes so I wish this is explained in changelog.Debian
  or README.Debian or some document to which a user will usually
  pay attention.

Thanks in advance,		1999.6.16

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>