Intent to package: TkDVI

I'm going to package TkDVI, my new TeX DVI previewer based on Tcl/Tk
(see http://www.tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de/~lingnau/tkdvi/). It
is being distributed under the same license as Tcl/Tk, so should go
into main/tex.

 Package: tkdvi
 Version: 0.2-1
 Section: tex
  This program lets you look at the DVI files output by TeX. It is similar
  in spirit to xdvi but offers a richer user interface as well as some
  convenient features such as the possibility to look at `spreads' of
  two adjacent pages as well as a 4x4 page `overview'. This program is
  still in alpha test, which means that some important functionality like
  the ability to show included graphics is still missing, but it is quite
  usable as it is. Please report bugs or suggestions.

I have a package ready but I'll hold it back until the official
release of version 0.2, which still needs a few small bugs fixed.

Anselm
The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and
something to hope for.                                     -- Allan K. Chalmers