Non-US uploads?

Don't flame me before reading this:

I was just wondering where non-us uploads are being uploaded to now.  I
found a developer in the free world who could compile Alpha packages and
upload them since I'm in the States, but now neither of us can figure out
where to upload them to (the Incoming dir on non-us is gone now and
there's no entry in dupload.conf to reflect where to steer these files
anymore).  I promised to find out where he can upload them, so if someone
can help...