Re: inofficially maintained package collection?

On Fri, Jun 18, 1999 at 06:57:50PM +0200, Michael Pronath wrote:
>  one month ago I applied for becoming a debian developer and
>  I got a response from you on May 29, that my request is in
>  progress.
>
>  1. Is there anything I can do to speed up the progress?

I'm not sure, but you can recheck the Developer's Reference for
any stuff you may have forgotten to send.

>  2. The package I want to make (Berkeley SPICE 3f5) is finished
>     for some weeks.  Is it ok to publish it on my own
>     webpage, as long as I am not registered as a debian maintainer?

It is okay if it doesn't break the licence fof the program :)

>  3. Is there a special collection web page for "inofficially maintained"
>     debian packages?

No. But you can send a short note to wnpp@debian.org with the package
name and short description, which will put it on the prospective
packages' list (http://www.debian.org/doc/prospective-packages.html).