Re: ITP: xcalendar-ja

Taketoshi Sano <xlj06203@nifty.ne.jp> writes:

> xcalendar-ja is a modified version of xcalendar (MIT/X11 contrib program)
> with Japanese enhancement (or I18N capability).
>
> It was one of JP Packages for Debian.

I tried it.

But xcalendar-ja is never a Japanese-only diversion of xcalendar,
except the Japanese X resource.  It's a well-written internationalized
(in a sense of X Window) patch for xcalendar.  Works very well in my
Korean X environment!  :)

So I think it shouldn't be named as *-ja...  And this patch could be
merged into the upstream in the future.

Anyway if you want, I can send the Korean xcalendar resource file so
that it could be included in the package.

PS. xpostit-ja in Debian-JP is also an excellent i18n version!

--
Changwoo Ryu