Re: Official Debian digital 'branding' of debs

Goswin Brederlow writes:
> And how is he going to sign the alpha, m68k, sparc, hurd-* bins?

Whoever does the build could sign them, I suppose.  I don't really care: I
was just trying to get some clarification on the point.

> In the future only sources will be uploaded.

In the future we will have a fancy new dpkg with built-in security
features.  Signing our packages seemed like something we could do now.  Oh
well.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)