Re: What to do about the "Official" CD

Dale Scheetz wrote:

> How about a Vendors/ directory (with or without the caps, but the caps
> would put it at the top of the directory list) where each vendor can
> create their own directory and place anything they want within.

Sounds good.  The question is, will vendors be satisfied?  Is
/Vendors/Cheapbytes be "visible" enough from a marketing standpoint?

Does anyone know enough people in the business to ask around?

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |
|         And if you hold on tight to what you think is your thing       |
|                you may find you're missing all the rest ...            |
|	         - Dave Matthews,  "Best of What's Around"               |