Re: dpkg on AIX 4.2

Guy Maor <maor@debian.org> has:
Date: 29 Jan 1999 00:35:01 -0800
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Fabrizio Polacco <fabrizio.polacco@ntc.nokia.com> writes:

> If I remember well, some time ago someone posted his results on a port
> of dpkg to HP-UX.

Believe it or not, I've ported dpkg to HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, and
Cygwin.  (That's dpkg, dpkg-split, and dpkg-deb only.  I wasn't
interested in dselect at the time.)  I can email you the diffs.

--snip--

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Avoid tiresome goat sacrifices  -=-  use Debian Linux http://www.debian.org