Re: XEmacs 21

dres@ioa.com (James LewisMoss) writes:

> I'm uploading XEmacs 21.1.2 packages to master as I write this.
> Anyone interested please take a look and let me know what elisp
> packages you use frequently and you see missing.

Hmmm, XEmacs is unfortunately stripped of all essentials (at least for
me) like AUCTeX/RefTEX, Gnus, dired, psgml and so on.  This makes it
rather unusable for my terms (although anybody else's mileage will
definitely vary in this very regard).  Is there any plan to debianize
all those unbundled packages for adding it to this hopelessly bare
XEmacs version?  If not, how is this going to be resolved considering
our wonderful package management?

                                 Thank you, P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------