Re: A few things related to development (thinking about ITPs)

On Tue, Jun 22, 1999 at 08:02:08PM -0400, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> >     You don't get the signature, but the upside is that you don't need to
> > jump through hoops to read it, either.
>
>   Erm, my mailreader (mutt) can handle pgp 5.0 but it shows your signature
> as plaintext.  Am I confused here? (I've signed this message for comparison..)

see the documentation for how to fix this.  mutt simply needs to be told
how to read them.  The appropriate procmail INCLUDERC command and the
attached rc.pgp will do what you're after.

<stu> apt: !bugs
<apt> !bugs are stupid
<dpkg> apt: are stupid?  what's that?
<apt> dpkg: i don't know
<dpkg> apt: Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...
<apt> i already had it that way, dpkg.