Re: New Debian Book

Hi,

On 24 Jun, John Goerzen wrote:
 > Needless to say, Ossama and I are quite glad to have been able to work
 > on this project.  I'd like to thank Ben Collins and Havoc Pennington
 > for working on the project as well.

Indeed, I'd like to extend my thanks to Havoc and Ben, in addition to
all of the people that contributed to the original text the book was
based on.

BTW, John is being a bit modest.  John really does deserve most of the
credit when he says "Ossama and I" since he put more work in to the
book than I did.  Many thanks to John for his patience with my lack of
time caused by things in my "real-life."  :-)

This book has been alot of fun for the both of us and a great
experience.

-Ossama
--
Ossama Othman <othman@cs.wustl.edu>
Center for Distributed Object Computing, Washington University, St. Louis