Re: anybody in San Francisco ? (I'm sure :-)

Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> >From August 12 until August 21 I'll be in San Francisco on vacation.
> Since I'm almost certain that there're some Debian people living in
> that area, it should be possible to arrange some social gathering
> (food, drinks, etc.).  I haven't made any final plans yet, so I'm open
> to suggestions.  Just let me know at <arangelrooij@lucent.com> or at
> <ardo@debian.org>.

You're in luck! The SF Bay Area boasts a debian user's group composed of
over 60 people. We have irregular meetings and events. The one that fits in
your schedule is LinuxWorld Expo in San Jose, where we'll be running a
debian booth. You could catch the last day of that on the 12th and meet a
ton of debian people. The web page is http://kitenet.net/~bad/, you can get
on the mailing list there.

--
see shy jo