Re: when move /usr/doc -> /usr/share/doc ?

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Jonathan Walther wrote:

> So when are we going to start moving /usr/doc to /usr/share/doc so we can be
> fully FHS compliant?  The more I think about it, the more obvious it is that

Afaik, there's currently only a proposal to change our policy to FHS... as
soon as FHS is adopted, I'll change my packages accordingly.

(In fact I've already tried, but debhelper and lintian stopped me... ).

Thomas
--
PGP public key available (KeyID 2EA7BBBD) | Echelon is watching you.
http://www.in.tum.de/~schoepf/pgpkey.txt  |