Re: [gnu.misc.discuss,gnu.emacs.gnus] Free software: Packagers vs Developers

On Sat, Jul 03, 1999 at 01:12:21AM +0200, Thierry Laronde wrote:
> Sorry for jumping in the thread, but, if I understand Mr Per Abrahamsen's
> replies, I'm an expert, because, at the moment, I'm just an user :-)
[a dozen lines of unwrapped text snipped]

Please try to get your line lengths under control.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |    You should try building some of the
Debian GNU/Linux                 |    stuff in main that is modern...turning