Adoption of RTLinux, VRweb and kanjidic.

This is more an update for my packages in Debian.

RTLinux is already taken from a long time ago by Andreas Franzen
<anfra@debian.org> with my permissions. So the WNPP entry under my
name should be remove. Also, I offer the vrweb to Javier
<jfs@computer.org> but don't see anything come out. So, Javier, would
you still like to take it? I let you two weeks before offering it to
adoption by someone else.

VRweb: Old package - a bit hard to maintain. Javier already packages
       VRwave so it's a good thing it takes it.

Also, I'm used to offer the kanjidic package for used with my kdrill
package to people who can't access the Debian-JP ftp sites. Now that
Debian-JP is going to incorporate most of their packages into Debian,
I want to offer the kanjidic to the Debian-JP maintainer,
Hayao Nakahara <nakahara@mis.hiroshima-u.ac.jp>, of the package.
I base my own package base on his own but make the version
0-1 so it should have no problem to upload his current one over it.

Kanjidic: A kanji dictionary.

Also, I would like to add a note over the Cold Project:
Cold is in development. Upstream maintainers ask me to wait before
releasing a package of the dbs. The driver is however quite stable and
if people ask me, I can upload it ASAP. Because the driver is not
really useful without the dbs, I withstanding both until the dbs are
ready.

Fabien Ninoles                                             GULUS founder
aka Corbeau aka le Veneur Gris               Debian GNU/Linux maintainer
E-mail:                                                    fab@tzone.org
WebPage:                      http://www.callisto.si.usherb.ca/~94246757
RSA PGP KEY [E3723845]: 1C C1 4F A6 EE E5 4D 99  4F 80 2D 2D 1F 85 C1 70