Re: Perl disaster in the making

	     Whoops, I thought Steve's post was to debian-perl.
People on debian-perl are aware of the problem.  I doubt most
developers, let alone users tracking unstable are aware.  Unless
you scream on devel, your message will  reach few eyes and
fewer  brains.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org