Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

Previously Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> Nobody, neither Wichert in its original proposal, or you in this message,
> explained why nonfree.debian.org/net/qmail is clearer than
> www.debian.org/non-free/net/qmail...

Simply said: we create a site that has only free software. We could then
easily say that we have a completely free distribution and people won't
get confused by the fact that there is also non-free stuff in the same
archive.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl