Remove from potato: wmsound, libwmsnd-dev

Package: ftp.debian.org
Version: 19990705
Severity: important

Please remove wmsound and libwmsnd-dev from potato.  wmsound has been
"technically replaced" by WSoundServer.  My current copy of wmaker suggests
wsoundserver instead of wmsound accordingly.

I don't know if wmsound is still maintained or not, but it doesn't make
sense for me to maintain two sound servers...  if someone wants to take
wmsound, feel free to do it.  I've uploaded a wsoundserver package (and an
updated wsoundprefs) to potato.  I'll upload a new pacakge, wsoundserver-esd
(fits better in the whole gnome hoopla) once I can test it.

	Marcelo