Re: [gnu.emacs.gnus] Re: enough debian bashing already

Wow, we made alt.humor.best-of-usenet.. in the subject line anyway :-)

Hamish

-- forwarded message --
From: "Robin S. Socha" <robin@socha.net>
Newsgroups: alt.humor.best-of-usenet
Subject: [gnu.emacs.gnus] Re: enough debian bashing already
Date: 4 Jul 1999 06:00:36 GMT

Subject: Re: enough debian bashing already
From: Per Abrahamsen <abraham@dina.kvl.dk>
Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.gnus

"Robin S. Socha" <robin@socha.net> writes:

> group is also read by females with a profound lack of understanding for the
> implications of alpha *mail* software and who think it's - what? - trendy to

There is nothing "trendy" about it, females have _always_ been
attracted to alpha mails.  It is in their genes.

--
Per "Omega Mail" Abrahamsen

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility

--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB (ex-VK3TYD).