Re: Postfix as default MTA?

On Mon, 5 July 1999 13:36:45 +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Jul 05, Christoph Lameter <christoph@lameter.com> wrote:
>  >> Read the docs. It is /designed/ to be secure and fast.
>  >> Exim is not.
>  >Huh? Exim is not designed to be secure etc? How did you conclude that?
> The author wrote that.

And you wrote something about trolling some mails earlier.
*giggle* No, I will not take you serious, no worries.

If you had the slightest idea of Phil Hazel at all, you would
not write that. Claiming to code secure at all is fun itself.

Alexander

--
Alexander Koch - <>< - WWJD - aka Efraim - PGP 0xE7694969 - ARGH-RIPE