ITP/Wanted Packages: gimp-python, gtkdiff, javacc, libapache-mod-dav, libapache-mod-pcgi

As the subject says:

I'd like to see the following things packaged. Some of them are
already ready for upload, but I'd be glad to give them away.

1.) gtkdiff (http://www.ainet.or.jp/~inoue/software/gtkdiff/):

Package: gtkdiff
Section: text
 Not yet completely stable, but nearly as usable as tkdiff with an few
 additional features (directory compare).

2.) Gimp-Python (http://www.daa.com.au/~james/pygimp/)

Package: gimp-python
Section: graphics
Version: 0.4-1
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1), libgimp1.1.6 (>= 1.1.6-2), libglib1.2 (>=
1.2.0), python-base (>= 1.5), python-base (<= 1.6), libgimp1.1.6 (>=
1.1.6-1), libglib1.2 (>= 1.2.0)
 Gimp-Python is a set of Python modules that act as a wrapper to allow
 the writing of plug-ins for Gimp, similar to Script-Fu. In Gimp-Python
 plug-ins you have access to the full set of Python extension modules.

The package is finished and ready for upload.

3.) JavaCC (non-free, no source: http://www.suntest.com/JavaCC/)

Package: javacc
Section: non-free/devel
 JavaCC is Sun's parser generator. It's written in 100 % pure Java.

I need javacc to compile JPython (which therefore can only go into
contrib), therefore a javacc package would be nice. I have to admit
that I have not checked if the license allows redistribution of the
archive. If not, it would be nice to build a wrapper as with rvplayer.

There are free alternatives to JavaCC as SableCC
(http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/software/#sablecc) or ANTLR
(http://www.ANTLR.org/), have a look at the Java Compiler Compiler
page (http://www.first.gmd.de/cogent/catalog/java.html), but none of
them can be used to compile JPython (do I hear any parser freak
volunteers ?).

4.) libapache-mod-dav (http://www.lyra.org/greg/mod_dav/)

Package: libapache-mod-dav
Section: web
 mod_dav is an Apache module to provide DAV capabilities for the
 Apache web server.
 .
 DAV stands for Distributed Authoring and Versioning. Sometimes, it is
 referred to as WebDAV. In any case, it is about using HTTP to provide
 enhanced capabilities to a server. A typical scenario is authoring
 pages on a website. No more proprietary Fusion, FrontPage, or other
 extensions, but a standardized way to work with a (web)
 server. However, DAV is capable of much more than simple authoring --
 a quick review of the mailing lists shows that it is being envisioned
 for document management systems, complex configuration management
 systems (aka version control, source control; e.g. CVS), and all
 other kinds of nifty web-based data repositories. A rude paraphrase
 of its capabilities would be to say that it is a web-based
 filesystem, augmented with properties on the directories and files.

5.) libapache-mod-pcgi (ftp://starship.python.net/pub/crew/amk/new/)

Package: libapache-mod-pcgi
Section: web
 Persistent CGI is an architecture designed by Digital Creations
 (http://www.digicool.com) to publish Python web objects as long-running
 processes. You'll love this e.g. if you plan to publish long-running
 Bobo applications on the web. You might want to use this if you want
 to run Zope apps on top of Apache
 .
 This module encapsulates PCGI for Apache, resulting in better
 turnaround times.
 .
 This is still somewhat experimental code!