BTS web pages have high latency (was Re: "Texinfo has a file conflict with tetex-base!")

Package: www.debian.org
Version: N/A; reported 1999-07-08
Severity: important

On Jul 08, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Please STOP filing further bugs against texinfo or tetex-base
> because of the file overwrite issue. After the initial 5 reports,
> I think we are *perfectly* aware of the situation.

Unfortunately, people checking bugs.debian.org (as of *right now*)
wouldn't know that there are any reports concerning this on either
package.

As of *right now* the timestamp page (at bugs.debian.org ==
www.debian.org/Bugs) says: 04:39:01 GMT Tue 06 Jul

That is over 60 hours ago!

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence        |             Visit my home page!            |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>   |       http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/      |
|    Amiga A4000 604e/233Mhz   |   Visit the Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5:   |
|     with Linux/APUS 2.2.8    |   <*> http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/ <*>   |