Another Debian based distribution

Hi people,

FYI I've just read on a french web site dedicated to linux news
that there's a new Debian GNU/Linux based distribution.

It's called Stormix and it's here :
http://www.stormix.com

And they have developed a tool that can run in both console and X11 mode
using a special language (SIL) which describes the interface ...

There are screenshots of the install process :
http://www.stormix.com/about/screen_shots.html

Everything is GPLed so we may take a close look at it and use things
that we find good ... the people working on the graphical installation
in particular.

And something amusing, their logo is also a kind of swirl in 3D. :)

Cheers,
--
Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/