Re: Release management

On Thu, Jul 08, 1999 at 09:37:28PM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

> > I think we would link potato to frozen, we'd just make
> > sure it's generally known that we're not dealing with a
> > hard or deep freeze.
>
>  What is the estimated or planned date for that action, please?  (How
>  long do I have to get this XEmacs thing ready to try out on yous?)

XEmacs is already in the archive.  The issue is NEW packages, like my
recently ITP'd pak, or already pending alsaplayer...  If dark is willing
I'd say ASAP.

<Phase> no... I musn't have any more coffee !!! ;)
<Simunye> sure yu do Phase :)
<Phase> you really want me bouncing off the ceiling?
<Simunye> yesh :)
<kira_> bouncing off the ceiling is gewd
<Phase> ok, that was a silly question
<kira_> it's splatting on the floor that's the problem.