Re: dbootstrap

Fabien Salvi wrote:
> I'm sorry for this -maybe- trivial question,but
>
> I can't find from where dbootstrap is launched at reboot.

It's only launched at boot, not at reboot.  I thought it was a replacement
for /sbin/init or was called through init.  I would have to find out if I
need the answer.  It's in the boot-floppies at least.

> I can see that inittab will call /etc/init.d/rcS, this one lauch
> /sbin/unconfigured.sh that reboot the system

When dbootstrap is launched, I guess that there is no /sbin/unconfigured.sh.
It is launched only at installation time, not at regular boot time.

> Also, I can't find the source for dbootstrap

It's in the boot-floppies package.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.