Re: New FHS Packages

On Sun, Jul 11, 1999 at 08:53:26AM -0700, Darren O. Benham wrote:
> Has anyone created any packages yet that conform to the FHS (where it
> differed from past Debian practice)?
> --

Scwm*-4 in my HD is ready to be FHS compliant. I'm simply waiting:

1) a modified debhelper (of course I could modify my scripts and remodify
them when a new debhelper is released, but I think is better to wait a little)
2) a clear path in the transition (link to /usr/doc or not etc). From the
reading of debian-policy it seems to me that there is not consensus about
that. Of course I'll be very happy if I'm wrong here.

--
Francesco Tapparo				 |	cesco@debian.org
fight for your software freedoms: www.fsf.org    |      tapparo@mat.unimi.it