Re: ITP: amiga-bootstrap

On Jul 11, Edward Brocklesby wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 11, 1999 at 01:22:33AM -0500, Chris Lawrence wrote:
> > I'd package Amiga LILO, but I don't use it (and I can't with some of
> > my hardware, since it has to be initialized by AmigaOS).  Volunteers?
>
> I wouldn't mind taking this, but I could never get it working ...
> If you can give me a hand, or a doc pointer, I'll package it.

The source tree includes LaTeX docs.  You may want to talk to Geert
about how he'd recommend going about it; I suspect a lot of the i386
lilo configuration script (i.e. the script "liloconfig") could be
reused.  I'm doing something similar with amiboot (by filching Roman
Hodek's ataboot config program).

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence       |  You have a computer.  Do you have Linux?   |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>  |    http://www.linux-m68k.org/index.html     |
|   Grad Student, Pol. Sci.   |       Do you want your bank to snoop?       |
|  University of Mississippi  |      http://www.defendyourprivacy.com/      |