Packages to Orphan

I'm trying to take a BIG long break from my computer, and feel
that keeping my packages during this time would be difficult,
so I'm basically orphaning ALL of them.  They follow:

chameleon
wmsysmon
sclient
gftp
asmon

asmon I've never actually built, which is the main reason I've
decided to drop them all - I just don't want to be on the computer
to do the work needed to keep them all up-to-date and all.

sclient - contact the upstream maintainer - the current release has
a bug that will crash it at various times - he's got a snapshot he
wants debian to check (as the current release works fine, afahcs on
other dists)

Other than that, and a few bugs that have been recently introduced
with gftp's new release, everything should be ok.  Oh! wmsysmon has
had a new release for a while too :)

Anyways, please let me know if there are any other emails I need to
post anywhere about orphaning these.

Thanks

 - Brian E. Ermovick