RE: September Release?

Well, one thing's for certain.  If we DON'T freeze, we will never
be able to make Linux Demo Day.  Doesn't this seem like a goal
that's worth meeting?  Who's going to want to install slink when
it doesn't have Gnome, KDE, or any of the other "mainstream" features
that most Demo-Day targets will be impressed by?