Re: ITP: yacas -- Re: package suggestion: yacas

*Bradley Bell wrote:
> Whoops... OK, it's yours, then.

   Maybe  you are interested in helping out. Up to now, the
author has developed it alone.  I helped to make the makefile more
portable.  The author has obviously had some excellent training in computer
science. I have not.  I am trying to read the code so I can
contribute. (actually fixing small bugs and adding small features is
pretty accesible) He knows about licenses too. He uses readline code
from gnuplot, being careful to keep the thing free of GPL code. (It
can be linked against gmp, but he wrote his own , slightly slower, big
number code.)
  Anyway, as I said, I can't upload it because  I can't get to master.
(Well, I want to use dupload).  Soon though.
       John

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org