Re: `~/.xemacs/{init,.options}.el' (Was: Re: [XEmacs] New Maintainer, soonish.)

Rob Tillotson <robt@debian.org> writes:

> Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu> writes:
> > Finally, I know this is not a black and white issue.  If nothing else
> > it would be good to come to some sort of concensus about this issue.
>
> In the interest of reaching consensus, I'd like to agree with
> all of your points ;-)
>
> Am I mistaken, or, didn't we just go through a big flamewar about
> respecting upstream decisions?

Yep, and I argued on the other side in that discussion.  As I said
above, I don't think it's a black and white issue, and I certainly
didn't agree with the polarized position Per was taking.

(Wondering how often I might be putting my foot in my mouth given that
 there's no way I can have read everything that has gone before and
 still have had time to eat...)