Re: SPAM from Red Hat

On Tue, Jul 20, 1999 at 08:02:00PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> Michael Beattie wrote:
> > Neither .... but I feel left out.. I never got it :/
>
> Me neither. I much doubt I would have used it, but I'm very puzzled..

I believe only people got it who have a "@debian.org" address in the
Maintainer: field.

Wichert, me, Martin Bialasinski, Christian Kurz. Steve Dunham... we all have
@debian.org addresses. grep the available file for @debian.org.

Joey, you have @master.debian.org, close, but you were unlucky.
Same for other people who complained on this list that they didn't got an
offer.

It's very sad. I think IF we complain at RH, we should complain for the way
how they decided to choose among Debian developers.

Thanks,
Marcus