Re: [New maintainer] Working for Debian and becoming a registered Debian developer

	I'm really enjoy your proposal, I sent my application on March, I
believe that it will speed up the introduction of new-maintaners. It's
abrilliant idea.
	If nobody complains  I'll take the orphaned xmailtool package.
	Count on me.

Aldenor Falcao Martins, M Sc
ETFAL Internet Admin
Protect privacy, boycott Intel: http://www.bigbrotherinside.org