Re: [New maintainer] Working for Debian and becoming a registered Debian developer

Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> True. It's worth mentioning that the phone call has not existed for
> all time, though -- back when I became a developer (roughly two years ago),
> when Klee and others were new-maintainer, there was no such thing.

It was introduced by James and me when we took over new-maintainer from
Klee and turned new-maintainer into something different than simply
creating accounts.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.