Debian Xconfigurator?

>In case the Debian Xconfigurator project needs any >monitor specs I
have
>a whole
>bunch (which I blatantly stole from AcceleratedX with >a hunk of perl)
I found on the web and downloaded the vesa spec on the monitor
interface which allows to query the monitor from the video card as to
what the heck it is.  Windows can auto configure video timing for
monitors (made since the spec was published) automaticly.  Would be
nice if X configurator could do this too.
===
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze

Debian Gnu Linux, Live Free or .....