Re: ITP: xtank

And thus spake Marco d'Itri, on Sun, Jul 25, 1999 at 12:50:52PM +0200:
> I'm going to package xtank and to ask the author to remove the
> "free of charge" clause from the license.

Hi, I've actually been working on getting xtank up to date (ported to Solaris
2.6 and Linux 2.2(glibc 2.1) so far and I was planning on packaging it, but
I'm not a developer yet and wanted to have a package ready before I actually
applied so as to expidite the process. Would you mind terribly letting me
take this one? I was actually just about to take a first crack at making
a package when I saw this in my mailbox :)

BTW- I'm also planning on asking the upstream maintainer if I could adopt
it as it has not been updated in a few years (the latest version I have is
1.4d).

--
Kevin Doherty, kdoherty@jurai.net
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."