looking for maintainer to take efingerd & xtell

While I am waiting for my developper application to be processed,
I would really be thankful if somebody took my packages.

efingerd is greatly configurable finger daemon,
xtell is network-aware write(1)-like program
Both programs are GPL-ed, I am the upstream author, both
are packaged as native debian packages.
efingerd is ready to go, xtell needs some clarification (to be
arranged with the maintainer).

http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/efingerd.html
http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/xtell.html

thanks,