debian.midco.net mirror in trouble ...

Hey everyone,

I just returned from a week vacation and after being assured that
everything worked fine in my absence, I find that's not the case
regarding debian.midco.net.

I don't know how out of shape the mirror is, but it's probably not
up-to-date.  I'll try to get it there ASAP.  The machine has some
hardware issues which are being worked out (anyone have a recommendation
for multi-port fast Ethernet cards?)

MidcoNet is also experiencing some weird BGP problems with UUNet, I'm
assured these are UUNet's problem but somehow that doesn't comfort me as
I look at the stats ...

Anyway, sorry, and I hope to have everything back to normal SOON.  To
all the rsyncers who are getting cut off, please be patient ...

8^<

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD