Re: infomagic

Michael Stone wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 23, 1999 at 10:40:41PM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> > Most of the bugs I'm seeing are minor fixes.  They NEED to be done.  And I
> > think I would probably leave the project in disgust before I allowed a
> > release with THREE HUNDRED release critical bugs to be considered ready
> > for the public's consumption.  That's just IMO plain wrong.
>
> You keep shouting at me, I'm gonna hit you upside the head with a
> clue-by-four. FYI, I looked at all the outstanding critical & grave bugs
> last week, and most of the important ones. Shall I start posting
> commentaries? (That's why I've been asking if someone's already doing
> that.)

The idea is that commentaries appear in the Release-Critical Bugs List
posted to debian-devel-announce.  Currently there are three people
with access to the comments list for it: Wichert, me, and Josip.

Josip volunteered to collect comments and add them to this file, by
mailing each maintainer.  If you have other comments to add, please
send them to me or to Josip so that they can be put in the List.

Please note that substantive comments should also be sent to the bug
number involved.

Richard Braakman